Are you looking to expand your sales career? Passionate about science, a bit of a Rockstar, and above average geeky? Are you also driven by the idea of leaving a positive imprint on the world? If yes, then keep reading!
Iris.ai at a glance
Iris.ai is a Norway-based startup although our team of 22 is based all across Europe. We have spent the last 6 years building a world-leading AI engine for scientific text understanding. Our platform helps our clients in the academic and R&D areas to automate tedious work processes. Iris.ai is not your usual work environment. Here we truly live diversity by having a team of 16 different nationalities almost half of which are females. Besides being a highly diverse company, we define ourselves as motivated overachievers with a pinch of weirdness. Because we are at the forefront of AI development, we have to rely on each of our team members. Hence, our company culture is based on trust and responsibility. Here, you will have the amazing opportunity to shape the company’s future in a very fast and dynamic environment.
As we expand our tool offerings, we are looking for a highly motivated Software Sales Representative with a preference to explore new business opportunities.
Iris.ai is at the very exciting turning point of scaling where our early proof of concept clients are turning into license clients, and new clients are onboarded directly to licenses. Our new hire will play a vital role in ensuring a rich sales pipeline by identifying and contacting new prospects.
- Lead generation via email, phone, third-party collaborations and conference attendance
- Analysing the business landscape to identify business opportunities
- Acquiring new client prospects
- Utilizing industry knowledge and own network to enrich the sales pipeline
- Following up timely and managing all opportunities to convert them to qualified leads
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinating sales efforts with the marketing team and leadership
- Updating and managing all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in HubSpot
- 1+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Proven track record of closing new clients
- Experience in sales activities, especially B2B lead generation
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent selling skills
- A goal-oriented mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience from the start-up world
- Additional language skills
- Knowledge or understanding of AI or machine learning technology Experience in working remotely in fast-paced environments and great organizational skills
- Experience working with HubSpot, the Google suite and Slack
- Higher education qualifications (e.g. University degree)
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Equity package will be agreed-upon
- Remote work or working from an office in Sofia
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchy and working in a highly diverse team of 16 nationalities
If you are excited to work in an international company that creates a new age, state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence and you are ready to become a highly professional sales specialist, then this is the right job for you.
Please send your CV in English and a cover letter in the form of a 3-minute video to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you in case we believe that you are a good fit for us.