With a new year, comes a new update to Iris.ai, with some big improvements we’re sure will help you fulfill your 2019 research goals.
Version 4.3 launched today and includes a number of back-end updates as well as a much-requested addition–the integration of PubMed into our searchable database of academic papers. This will add millions of papers to the possible results available through the Exploration tool.
Among the other updates, you’ll notice:
- The ability to edit a problem statement after creating an exploration map.
- Clarifying language in the Focus tool UI.
- Improved keyword extraction for more relevant results.
- Improved reliability and security.
- Overall system performance improvements.
If you haven’t already, login and try them out for yourself! We would love to hear what you think of the improvements. We are always available for your feedback and questions. Just contact email@example.com.
Best wishes for a happy and productive new year, from the Iris.ai team!