Are you looking to expand your sales and customer care career? Passionate about science, a bit of a Rockstar, and above average geeky? Are you also driven by the idea of leaving a positive imprint on the world? If yes, then keep reading!
Iris.ai at a glance
Iris.ai is a Norway-based startup although our team of 22 is based all across Europe. We have spent the last 6 years building a world-leading AI engine for scientific text understanding. Our platform helps our clients in the academic and R&D areas to automate tedious work processes. Iris.ai is not your usual work environment. Here we truly live diversity by having a team of 16 different nationalities almost half of which are females. Besides being a highly diverse company, we define ourselves as motivated overachievers with a pinch of weirdness. Because we are at the forefront of AI development, we have to rely on each of our team members. Hence, our company culture is based on trust and responsibility. Here, you will have the amazing opportunity to shape the company’s future in a very fast and dynamic environment.
Iris.ai is at the very exciting turning point of scaling where our new clients are onboarded directly to licenses and rise quickly in numbers. The Account Manager we are looking for is an outgoing, people-oriented person who will be maintaining all accounts and serve as our main point of contact. You will be working mainly with large B2B client accounts coming from industries like Pharma, Chemical, BioTech, Material Science, Academia and others.You will be working closely with the sales team as new clients are closed and needs onboarding, and with the tech team as clients bring requests and we deliver custom setups.
The ideal candidate will be an attentive, active listener with a drive for providing exceptional customer service and knows their way around digital tools.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities – upsell our services and solutions.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field.
- 1 + years of experience with account management or customer support.
- Experience and fluency in learning new software tools.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the Google Suite
Great to have:
- Experience from the IT start-up world
- Additional language skills
- Being a techy person, with some understanding of AI
- Experience in working remotely in fast-paced environments
- Multiple languages beyond English.
LIFE AT IRIS OFFERS:
- A job with immense value – global mission, changing the course of Science
- A futuristic mix of AI , Engineering and Science
- An international team of Aces – highly intelligent and versatile engineers + experienced entrepreneurs and business developers
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Performance related financial bonuses
- Annual Salary Review
- 30 days annual paid vacation + bonus days. Yes, for real!
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid work location – You choose where to work from
- 100% remote work – You want it? – You have it!
- Regular Team building activities and travels (local + international)
- Seasonal Working Camps (summer/winter)
- Additional Health Insurance + Dental care
- Free Multisport card
- Cool (optional) Sofia office in a central location
- Metro Stations next to the office
- Personal Hardware reimbursement program
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Employee Recognition program
- Working in a startup is the best learning and professional growth environment
- Career Enhancement plan
- Knowledge transfer
- New Technologies Introduction & Learning opportunities
- Workshops, Conferences, Hackathons (internal & external)
- Freedom to bring innovation and your ideas to life
- Seniority Level Ladder
If you are excited to work in an international company that creates a new age, state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence and you are ready to become a highly professional Account Manager, then this is the right job for you.
Please send your CV in English and a cover letter in the form of a 3-minute video to email@example.com. Only candidates with videos will be invited for an interview.